A Volunteer's Perspective...

Hi Everyone! Well, the end of the school year is slowly making its way around and many need volunteer hours for school or college applications.  Look no further! The Ysleta Branch is the perfect place to volunteer!  By volunteering at the library you can have a fun and educational experience.  As a volunteer I can say I have learned so much throughout my experience. It has been so wonderful I have decided to continue even though I have completed all of my required hours.  Volunteering at the library also allows a person to learn the ins and outs of a library which is so beneficial if you have to write a paper or have a homework assignment. Volunteers are needed so if you are interested stop on by!
Jennifer Zehr,
Volunteer Extraordinaire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Library Card Sign-Up Month: SEPTEMBER

Author visit - Sergio Troncoso!

CREEPY CRAWLY STORY TIME!